Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Reality Check

I've been down at my apartment in LA for a week now and I have probably gone out about 4 times to run errands or take some friends around town. 
Today was bizarre. I went shopping at the outside mall on hollywood and highland and ran into a taping of the show, "10 years younger" that's on TLC, and Jimmy Kimmel Live! was taping a skit about the earthquake that happened yesterday. Both of the shows I tried to get in the background or foreground of the shot. But, I didn't stay too long because I felt bad for the woman being abused in the box for the TLC show and for Jimmy Kimmel Live, it just got hot and awkward standing there watching the little skit. 
I say this is all bizarre because this is my life now, emerged into television and film. I am surrounded by it, I will begin to breath it and have it running through my veins. At least, intensely for a year with school and all. 

LA is so vibrant and I am entertained. 


No comments: